Booking.com is the world's largest Online Travel Agency. They are the leaders on the Travel market and I had the chance to work there for 4 years as a Photo Specialist.
My biggest achievements in Booking.com have been to starting the 'Booking.com Photo Team' and settling down the Travel Freelance Photography landscape of the business.
As a Photo Specialist I have mainly been:
- taking care of the insourcing and outsourcing of photography and the curation of the images for all projects coming from all over the business,
- creating the travel photo guidelines for the Freelance Photographers,
- hiring Freelancers, reviewing their portfolios, contracting them, briefing them and selecting their work,
- maintening accuracy and quality over all products of Booking.com on a day-to-day basis,
- creating the Photo Team by hiring talented 7 Photo Editors all over the world in 2014,
- creating workshops & trainings around Photography,
- photo shooting over 50 accommodations,
- photo shooting of the Booking.com Annual Meeting (BAM)
- mapping/curating content/researching + photo shooting 2 travel guides: Marseille & Montpellier (see above).
- Canon 6D + Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens