Booking.com is the world's largest Online Travel Agency. They are the leaders on the Travel market and I had the chance to work there for 4 years as a Photo Specialist.
My biggest achievements in Booking.com have been to starting the 'Booking.com Photo Team' and settling down the Travel Freelance Photography landscape of the business between 2013 and 2016.
As a Photo Specialist I have mainly been:
- taking care of the insourcing and outsourcing of photography and the curation of the images for all projects coming from all over the business,
- creating the travel photo guidelines for the Freelance Photographers,
- hiring Freelancers, reviewing their portfolios, contracting them, briefing them and selecting their work,
- maintening accuracy and quality over all photography products of Booking.com on a day-to-day basis,
- creating the Photo Team by hiring talented 7 Photo Editors all over the world in 2014,
- creating workshops & trainings around Photography for beginners and amateur Content and Photo Editors,
- photo shooting over 50 accommodations,
- photo shooting of the Booking.com Annual Meeting (BAM)
- mapping/curating content/researching + photo shooting of 2 travel guides: Marseille & Montpellier (see here beside).
- Canon 6D + Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens